Monday, May 14, 2012

Field Trip with Kylie

Busy Mom doing everything under the sun. I went on Kylie's 1st field trip to Centennial Farms on Friday May 4th.  Wow!! Let me tell you it wiped me out.  There was the walking and the 9 kids in my charge.  The walking was harder than the kids.  I really do love those kids.  I think the worst was the guide we had named DON.  Don should be voluteering to do anything but working with kids.  He had a no nonsense additude that the kids were to hurry, hurry, hurry and be QUIET!  He most of yelled at the kids over a dozen times and half the time the kids were doing what they were suppossed to be doing. 
This is Kylie with a baby chick in her hands.  She really did enjoy herself.  All the kids had a great time and I think didnt even notice grouchy DON. 

Kylie and friend on the bus ride.  Of course this was a huge highlight of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment