Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Starting My New Business

I don't think its ever easy to step out of your comfort zone and do something new and different.  I like to be around women.  In fact, I strive to be around women.... I learn so much from them and want to have ladies to fellowship with.  Everyone brings so much to the table with all the different experiences they have had.  They all have different lives and choose to do things differently than I do.  That is not bad, in fact its wonderful...cause that's what make us so unique.
So, my new venture is selling Celebrating Home products.  I love the products!!  I get to cook in the stoneware and show off really cool ideas on how to decorate a part of your home.  I especially love the seasonal products!!  I can throw together a little basket for a birthday gift or Easter present.  But, the best thing is I can be around other women!!  We get to socialize while shopping!!

If you want to hostess a party, please contact me!!  Its fun and you will get lots of free things

My bunny Candles
The Bunny is ceremic and the candle is soy...burns up to 48 hours
13.00 each


1 comment: