Saturday, February 5, 2011

Coffee-Mate in the HOUSE!!

I had my first Coffee-Mate Game Night at my house on Friday Night!!  Coffee-Mate sent me a nice package of prizes (presents) for my party.  I received a box with creamer and coffee samples, napkins and cups, FREE coupons for Coffee-Mate Creamer of course and to fill the night with Fun I received a Poker Set and Cranium!!

I was worried that even the neighbors and friends that said they were coming were going to flake out on me because 6pm came real quick and only a few people were ready to drink a cup of Jo and taste the new flavors I bought.  But, everyone showed up as planned and we began to drink....
I think Belgian Chocolate Toffee was a HIT!! at least that's what I kept going back for.  I made sure that my guests had a couple of varieties to choice from...including my ole' stand-by Sugar-Free French Vanilla. We also tried the new flavors of Caffe Latte and White Chocolate Carmel Latte
We started the evening with snacks and coffee or tea, for those who really wanted to safe away from caffeine and the game Cranium. 
okay, for those who have never played Cranium you have to play.  We started off slow...since no one knew the game and ended with a bang!!  We laughed and even cried...because of laughing so hard.  We didn't even have time to play poker, because we played over 2 hours of Cranium.
Everyone left with a coffee container in hand filled with goodies from Coffee-Mate and the same words were repeated as they left "We have to do this again this was so much fun". So, we are already talking about another Game Night!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment